Making acquisition requests
Please observe the following before making an acquisition request of a course book:
- Suggest only a book that is not yet in Celia’s collection. Check this by logging into Celianet and searching for the book.
- Make sure the book is not available at the library of your higher education institution as an e-book that can be listened to with an aid or application or the book is not available in accessible form elsewhere.
- After sending your request please check from Celianet whether the book has been added to Celia’s collection. Celia does not inform personally about the production decisions.
- It takes 3 months to produce a course book.
- Incompletely filled acquisition request forms will not be taken into consideration
Acquisition request for course books